Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Evening Edition

Okay, I hoped to go read Benjamin Graham, but then I saw some more news worth passing on, so I am still here. Let's look at this, Deutsche Bank reporting a loss of $6.33 billion is hardly a footnote. The bank losses continue big time. Ask Citi, ask BoA, or Deutsche Bank. Just getting worse, perhaps much worse, before it reaches bottom. I briefly considered putting in that it will get much worse before it gets better, but I think in the long term it will just get worse before it just stays there. I do not expect it to bounce for many months to come. Just my humble assessment.

http://www.calculatedriskblog.com/2009/01/deutsche-bank-warns-of-633-billion-loss.html

1 comment:

Ed Christ said...

Ugly day yesterday. Reminiscent of the fall. None of the news is good. If we more sideways in the next few months, we'll be doing well.