Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Truly Humbled

I gave hommage to Michael Panzner and within a day he finds it and posts it on his site, one I follow religously. Thanks is all I can say. His posts are well worth the read and I am looking forward to reading his new book, When Giants Fall. His posts and his book, Financial Armageddon, have led me well this past year. When I told friends a few months back of his predictions, they were in a state of shock and asked for more information. I told them to read the book as Michael Panzner knows much better than I. And now Michael has a new book I intend to read. I just want to say thanks to Michael for the hat tip.

1 comment:

Abby Carmel said...

Hi! I'm an editor for Seeking Alpha. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at acarmel@seekingalpha.com. Abby