Friday, December 12, 2008

We Interrupt This Broadcast - For Freezing Rain

Interesting day here in New Hampshire. Freezing rain all night pretty much wiped out the electricity for the entire state. I have some charge on my computer, but the phones and internet are out too. I am currently connected through a phone card, but it has taken all day to get a connection. Apparently, even the cell towers are down. I am not saying it is bad, but a back hoe had to clear our street of fallen trees. Oh well, at least I got the day off to spend at home with no electricity or computer.

Given the week signal I have I am not going to attempt to surf and blog today. Hopefully things will recover tomorrow, though the radio said it could be several days. If that happens we may join some of our neighbors in some local hotels with power.

No comments: