Monday, April 20, 2009

Don't Read Too Much Into It

The market went down - a lot - today, in keeping with my doom and gloom predictions. I simply thought, consistently, we are not to the bottom yet. I would like to think that today was my justification. Perhaps it is, but I am thinking in large part it is people taking profits. I do not think the depressing mood of early March has returned yet. Unfortunately, I think that mood will return at least one more time before it is all over with. Lest you wonder where I am coming from, the attached article tells you what I have been saying. I agree with pretty much every word of it.

http://www.thestar.com/Business/article/620504

Apparently the TARP does not like Critics

Elizabeth Warren is not a politician. Otherwise she would know she is commiting political suicide by her actions. Rather she is calling it like she sees it. We need more people like this. Unfortunately, don't hold your breath.

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2009/04/right-wing-turns-on-elizabeth-warren.html

That is all I have to offer at the moment. I have a boat load of stuff to read to catch up over the past few days and I want to read that before I do anything further here. So much to read, so little time.

Disclosures, None.

No comments: